Monday, June 3, 2013

Helping Moore, Oklahoma SLPs

Hi Again!

I hope you're doing well! I know many school-based SLPs have already finished out their school year (congratulations :-), but here in Mass we still have another three weeks. I'll be posting until the end of our school year, then taking a much needed break until we return to school in late August. I have MANY therapy material ideas to work on this summer, so even though I won't be blogging, expect some goodies come fall ;)

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Jess over at Figuratively Speeching SLP (if you haven't checked out her blog, please do so...it's fantastic) about helping out the SLPs of Moore, OK. I was honored to be part of a large team of SLP bloggers who contributed to two HUGE materials bundles through TPT,with all proceeds going directly to the four Moore SLPs who lost everything at their schools.



My Catching Fireflies Language Processing Packet is in bundle 2. There is also bundle 1, with many materials from the "bigger" SLP blogs. Please consider helping out this amazing cause, and getting a ton of great therapy materials at a super-bargain price! It's a win-win, if you ask me.

So, stay tuned for a few more Fabulous Freebies and other posts in the next few weeks, and please consider helping out some fellow SLPs.

Enjoy your vacation (if you get one)!
Rebecca-SLP :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment