Thursday, May 16, 2013

Stars and Stripes Cause and Effect FABULOUS FREEBIE

Hello again! It's been a while....well, a few weeks anyway.
The past few weeks at work have been overwhelmingly busy, but I'm over the hump, and I'm thrilled to be back to blogging. I didn't expect to miss it as much as I did! I haven't realized how fun it's been to share some simple ideas and materials with everyone :-)

In thinking about the upcoming Memorial Day holiday, I wanted to make something festive but useful for my students right now. I have several students who need more practice with cause and effect, so I decided to make a simple cause and effect matching game.

I bought this sweet accordion flower clipart a while ago, and I've been saving it for something special. I love that the flowers are red, white, and blue. I'm sure I'll be making more materials with these.

The gist of my activity is to match two effect accordion flowers (white and blue) with one cause flower (red). The students will make groups of three in red, white, and blue (hence the "stars and stripes" theme ;).

Here's a peek at my activity.




 I also think this would be fun for Fourth of July, so if you're working in the summer you may want to grab it now. (Sorry if you're working in the summer!) As always, thanks for reading my blog, and please leave feedback so I know if this is useful for you, too! Grab this Fabulous Freebie here.

Thanks for hanging in there,
Rebecca-SLP:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment