Sunday, May 19, 2013

SALE, and Camping Main Idea and Details!

Hi All! In honor of Better Hearing and Speech Month, I'm throwing a sale in my TPT store from tonight until Wednesday, May 22nd....
Everything in my store will be 20% OFF, so grab some new activities at a discount!
If you've been reading my blog or follow me on FB, you know that I love to give things away, so any excuse to mark down some pay packets is always fun for me :-)

Tonight I also have a sweet new activity that is perfect for the upcoming Memorial Day weekend:
Camping Main Idea and Details!
Included in the packet you receive twelve camping related stories, a main idea and details template, and a double-wide board game! Here's a peek:





The purpose of the game is to race around the campsite while identifying the main idea and at least three key details from each story.
Happy Better Hearing and Speech Month!
You can grab my new packet here, and watch for other new activities this week (maybe some articulation fireflies ;)!
Rebecca-SLP :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment