Monday, May 27, 2013

Lollipop, Lollipop Fabulous FREEBIE

HI again!
This post will be short and SWEET ;)

I have made another simple Fabulous Freebie titled Lollipop, Lollipop, OhLaLa Lollipop Inferences!

This SWEET little game will have you reaching for the toothbrush!
The activity is simple...it's a standard Bingo game with description cards. Simply infer which baked good or candy to cover based upon the clues. This Freebie includes 4 Bingo boards and 24 inferencing description cards.
Here's a peek:



If you've been loving my Fabulous Freebies, please watch for a special post coming soon about how you can help the SLPs of Moore, Oklahoma. I've contributed a Catching Fireflies activity to benefit the SLPs who lost everything. Please check back in to my blog soon for more details.

My Lollipop freebie is here.

Happy brushing,
Rebecca-SLP :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment