Sunday, April 21, 2013

Plant a Seed: Irregular Verb FREEBIE!

Hi out there. If you've watched the news at all in the past week, I'm sure you've heard about the tragedy at the Boston Marathon, and the chaotic and tense days that followed. Here in Massachusetts we truly had a difficult week watching the events unfold, and worrying about the victims as well as public safety. This past week was also our spring break from school, so I decided to give myself the week off from blogging to spend time with my well-deserving children and family.

Tonight I'm back with another Fabulous Freebie! I know it's Earth Day tomorrow, but I wanted to make a simple irregular verb activity that could be used beyond tomorrow, so my simple Plant a Seed activity uses the same sweet springtime graphics as my Springtime Auditory Working Memory Complete Kit. If you want, feel free to combine this activity with my kit and use it for mixed groups with any of the kit board games!
Here's a peek:




I hope this week finds you safe, well, and grateful for the wonderful world we share. I know I am!
Happy Earth Day! Find my freebie here!
Rebecca-SLP :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment