Sunday, April 7, 2013

Catching Fireflies Language Processing Packet with FABULOUS FREEBIE!

Good Sunday evening! I hope you're doing well! I don't know about you, but I've been loving my Catching Fireflies activity. In fact, I love those little buggies so much that I decided to make an entire packet of language processing activities to use with my students!
Here's a peek at my packet:

Included you get 40 word association cards with pictures! Here's a peek:

You also get 40 categorization cards with pictures, 8 category jars for sorting, and a board game to play!
Here's a pic of some cards:


You will also get 40 attributes cards with pictures, attributes visuals to use with the cards, and a board game!
Here's a peek at the game and cards:

This packet is available at my TPT store here! Oh, and be sure to download the preview for a FABULOUS FREEBIE: 20 free word association cards!
The first person to comment below will win a free copy, so be sure to leave an email!
Please leave FEEDBACK so I know what you think :-)
Rebecca-SLP :-)



4 comments:

  1. I work on associations quite frequently! This would be a nice change of pace! Well done!

    Jenn - straightupspeech@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Jenn! I think I just sent it to you via your FB comment, but if you don't get it, let me know! Enjoy!
      Rebecca :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm thinking this will go great paired with Eric Carle's Firefly book! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what a great idea! You're welcome :-)

      Delete