Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Freebie!

Confession #1: Getting this blog off the ground is taking longer than I thought!

Whew! What a busy few weeks I've had....between work and my two little kiddos, getting this blog a-movin has been a challenge. To kickoff the launch of my first blog post, I'm giving you a fabulous freebie!!!! Yay! I LOVE a good freebie. 




I made this Rock, Paper, Scissors game to use with my upper elementary and middle school students to practice formulating definitions of nouns, verbs, and adjectives. In truth, I have used the definitions template for years, and thought a fun card game might be in order ;)


I have also practiced definitions of words by writing words on Jenga blocks. Give my little card game a try, and let me know what you think. If I can get ten downloads, I'll post another fabulous FREEBIE!


Grab my game here:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Rock-Paper-Scissors-Definitions-of-Words-for-Nouns-Verbs-and-Adjectives
Rebecca, SLP :-)

1 comment: