Saturday, March 9, 2013

FREEBIE Springtime Sentence Repetition for Auditory Working Memory

Confession #3: I can't wait for spring.

Hi out there. If you're like me, you love to see the winter thaw into spring. I can't wait to get my hands back into my garden, and watch the first sprouts peek out!

So many people downloaded my last freebie (thanks so much if you were one of them, and don't forget to leave feedback:-), that I promised another Fabulous Freebie...and here it is!




Many of my students need help with Auditory Working Memory. I found a fantastic presentation about AWM here. Keep an eye out for an entire packet of Auditory Working Memory activities, but in the meantime, give my freebie a try! Oh, and PLEASE don't forget to leave feedback at my TPT store so I know how I'm doing.
 It is a fun springtime-themed game for repeating 4-8 word sentences. My freebie is called: Springtime Sentence Repetition for Auditory Working Memory. Give it a try and let me know what you think:-)
Here's to Spring!
Rebecca-SLP :-)

2 comments: